WHO is Responsible for the Treatment of your Personal Data?
This website is owned by MAN 1924, SL with CIF number B95695375 and registered office at Ercilla 21, 48009 Bilbao.
The domain https://man1924.com/es/ is the property of MAN 1924, SL Hereinafter, this person in charge is referred to as “ MAN 1924, SL ” or “ us”.
WHAT Personal Data Do We Collect and WHEN?
In order to provide you with the products or services you request, we will ask you for certain personal data. For example, when you make purchases, contact our customer services, request to receive communications, create an account, or use our Websites.
This personal data includes your:
- contact details, including name, email, phone number, and shipping and billing address;
- login and account information, including username, password and unique user ID;
- personal data including gender, hometown, date of birth and purchase history;
- payment or credit card information;
We comply with local regulations and do not allow minors to register on our Websites when they are below the legal limit of the country in which they reside. Parental consent will be required for minors to participate in experiences MAN 1924, SL
WHY and HOW do we use Your Personal Data?
We use your personal data in the following ways:
To Provide the Functions of the Websites Services You Request; User Management.
When you use our Websites, we will use your personal data to provide you with the product or service you request. For example, if you make a purchase at https://man1924.com/en/ ; or participate in a promotion, we will use the contact information you provide to communicate with you about the purchase, or promotion. If you contact our consumer services, we will use information about you, such as delivery or payment information, or the product you have purchased, in order to help you resolve a problem or question.
For the management of the relationship with clients through the processing of administrative/commercial information
If you are a current customer of MAN 1924, SL (for example, if you have placed an order with us), we may use the contact details provided to send you marketing communications about similar products or services of MAN 1924, SL when permitted by law. applicable law (unless you have opted out). In other cases, we will ask for your consent to send you marketing information. We can use the information you provide us, as well as the information of other products or services of MAN 1924, SL – such as the use you make of the MAN 1924, SL Web Pages, your visits or purchases made in the MAN 1924 stores , SL to personalize communications about products and services that may be of interest to you.
To Operate, Improve and Maintain our Business, Products and Services; Sales management.
When you make a purchase or request information through our website. We will process your data in order to manage your request. For example, to manage your purchases and returns, as well as your collection and home delivery. Likewise, we will process your data to respond to suggestions and communications in order to give you our best service.
We may also use your personal data for other purposes and to do so we will provide you with specific notice at the time of collection and obtain your consent where necessary.
For the processing of your personal data, our legal basis depends on how you interact with our Websites.
- When you buy MAN 1924, SL products from our Websites, we need your personal data to fulfill our contract with you. For example, we will need your purchase and contact details for the delivery of your order.
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce.
- Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the consolidated text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws.
- We also rely on other legal grounds, such as our legitimate business interests, compliance with a legal obligation, or protection of your vital interests.
- On the other hand, when required, we will request your consent for the processing of your data, as well as for sending commercial communications.
EXCHANGE of Your Personal Data
Exchange of MAN 1924, SL
MAN 1924, SL shares your personal data with:
- Third party service providers that process personal data on behalf of MAN 1924, SL for example, to process credit cards and payments, shipments and deliveries, host, manage and service our data, distribute emails, investigate and analyze, manage brand and product promotions, and manage certain services and features. When services provided by a third party are used, we will agree that they are required to establish technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data and we will request your prior consent to the treatments that require it.
- Storage and transport companies so that the order arrives correctly at your home.
- Collaborating third parties for business management; Man 1924, SL Man, 89 SL Alsport 89, SL
PROTECTION and MANAGEMENT of Your Personal Data
MAN 1924, SL has adopted the security measures for the protection of personal data legally provided for, establishing those means and technical and organizational measures necessary to avoid alteration, loss, misuse, treatment and unauthorized access or theft of the same. account of the state of technology. However, you should bear in mind that measures on the Internet, due to their nature and global nature, are not impregnable.
Conservation of your personal data
YOUR RIGHTS in relation to your personal data
You have the right to request: (i) access to your personal data; (ii) an electronic copy of your personal data (portability) (iii) the correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or inaccurate; or (iv) the deletion or restriction of your personal data in certain circumstances offered by law. These rights are not absolute.
Where we have obtained your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
If you wish to request a copy of your personal data or exercise any of your other rights, please contact us using the contact details detailed in the “Questions and suggestions” section below. Said rights may be exercised free of charge by the Affected Party and, if applicable, whoever represents them.
We remind you that you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Waiver of commercial communications
If you have an account with MAN 1924, SL, you can stop receiving advertising communications from MAN 1924, SL by modifying your preferences in your profile or in this link . Alternatively, you can contact us using the contact details detailed in the “Questions and suggestions” section below.
QUESTIONS and Comments
If you wish to send us your comments, questions or concerns, or if you wish to exercise your rights related to your personal data, please contact us by sending a letter with a copy of your identity document to: Ercilla 21, 48009, Bilbao offices of MAN 1924, SL
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you contact us with a privacy complaint, it will be evaluated in order to resolve the matter in a pertinent and effective manner. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in the country in which you reside.